Website down for booking this morning

Wakey

DIS Veteran
I cannot see it was planned- sad for those on 11/7 month booking windows that it was not working at 8am E/T. Very poor in fact.

I bet the system is down because "Magic is being added" .................................

Must be really magically today as I am getting a combination of the dwarfs and a headless Olaf.

Last edited:

Frustrating! DH has been trying all morning for BWV at our 11mos!!

That’s frustrating. Hopefully you do better than I did. I got shut out for 11 mornings trying to get a standard room. I was able to book it by picking up a day every day until I got my reservation. Not a great way to do it, and a lot of work.

That’s frustrating. Hopefully you do better than I did. I got shut out for 11 mornings trying to get a standard room. I was able to book it by picking up a day every day until I got my reservation. Not a great way to do it, and a lot of work.

He was finally able to book what we wanted, 3 nights over Veteran's Day weekend in a 1br std. which is what made it possible. If we wanted a studio we'd have been out of luck. I know it wasn't easy, but glad you eventually got what you wanted!

He was finally able to book what we wanted, 3 nights over Veteran's Day weekend in a 1br std. which is what made it possible. If we wanted a studio we'd have been out of luck. I know it wasn't easy, but glad you eventually got what you wanted!

Congratulations. Yes, the 1 bedroom are less stressful booking.

it's down again?!?!?! SO frustrating!!! I live in Germany so calling is beyond expensive! :crazy2:

I'm not trying to book but there is definitely something wonky with the website, it shows I have zero points when I know I still have some!

I wouldn't normally be this upset but it's my birthday trip and today is the 7 month booking window....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!