Website down for booking this morning

I'm still in ROFR, but is there any benefit of me even seeing this website you all mention for booking? I know I obviously cannot do anything, but thought it may be wise to become familiar with the site? Thanks in advance

I'm still in ROFR, but is there any benefit of me even seeing this website you all mention for booking? I know I obviously cannot do anything, but thought it may be wise to become familiar with the site? Thanks in advance

No soup for you! After closing MS needs to set your account up and give you the codes necessary to access the website. When that happens all you need to do is spend some time looking around to learn how it works. A few years ago we really couldn't do much online, they have added features but the website tends to go down all too often.

:earsboy: Bill

It shouldn't take long to become familiar with it once you've closed on your contract and have been set up in the system. And you can't see it until you have a login.

No soup for you! After closing MS needs to set your account up and give you the codes necessary to access the website. When that happens all you need to do is spend some time looking around to learn how it works. A few years ago we really couldn't do much online, they have added features but the website tends to go down all too often.

:earsboy: Bill
got it, thank you!

Down for me right now (5pm PST Saturday night), possibly because they are loading the dues payments?? Who knows, it just sits there circling saying they are working on it and yet.....I can't log in.

Down for me right now (5pm PST Saturday night), possibly because they are loading the dues payments?? Who knows, it just sits there circling saying they are working on it and yet.....I can't log in.
Also not working for me - keeps wanting my membership number and activation code on my new membership papers ( which are about 20 years old at this point !). I also cannot "chat" with them as it keeps sending me to sales and then loses me when I say I am a member....

Working for me all day ‍♀️

I’m trying to book at 7 month window - it lets me get all the way through, says there’s availability, then when I go to confirm the booking it says “sorry the room you are booking is no longer available, press refresh to try again”. So I press refresh, it shows as available again, but I can’t book it....is this the system down or is this just me ?

I’m trying to book at 7 month window - it lets me get all the way through, says there’s availability, then when I go to confirm the booking it says “sorry the room you are booking is no longer available, press refresh to try again”. So I press refresh, it shows as available again, but I can’t book it....is this the system down or is this just me ?

Online booking opens at 8 am eastern. Are you trying for July 18th for 19th arrival? If the 19th then you were a few hours early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts