Website Down for Maintenance - Again and Often

Up and ready to book the second part of my split stay and it's been down since 8am. I can search availability but when I go to actually book it's a blank dvc page. I'm so frustrated.

It's down again today!

And we pay for this useless service? If whoever runs Disney's IT worked anyplace else they would be unemployed! They should be unemployed!

This is just crazy. I get in, then thrown out. I hate calling MS. My 11 month window opens next week. This has been going on too long now.

Uhhh, 3 nights popped up that I've been waiting for last night, but I need to call at 9:00 to have them switched. I went on this morning to see if they are still there and I can't get on:mad:

So frustrating....I almost got my stay in Jan booked!! But, no, the system was wonky yet again...got all the way to the actual booking page and tossed off. So, tried again this morning. Even worse, can't get in period.
And it's more than annoying to have MS tell us that somehow we all got the wrong info about the DAK event...geez people, you put it up on your website. Can't imagine why we thought that was the day to book!!

I have to say if Disney (and specifically DVC) are going for worst booking website I think they win in a landslide! If you aren't first your last :teeth:!

Since in reality, little lost revenue happens when the DVC site is down unlike the main Disney site (when down preventing people from making rak room rates, buying tickets, etc) that performs much better.

I can only assume, until revenue is lost with the DVC site inconsistency, DVD/DVC has ZERO motivation to make a capital investment on an upgrade since our money is in their hand already whether we make a reservation or not.

But this still gets old !

Last edited:
Since in reality, little lost revenue happens when the DVC site is down unlike the main Disney site (when down preventing people from making rak room rates, buying tickets, etc) that performs much better.

I can only assume, until revenue is lost with the DVC site inconsistency, DVD/DVC has ZERO motivation to make a capital investment on an upgrade since our money is in their hand already whether we make a reservation or not.

But this still gets old !

This is why I think we should all start hanging around the sales lobby discussing it loudly LOL! (NO I am not really going to do that, but it's tempting!)

Completely empty your cache and cookies for the site - I found this cleared up many of the issues and things then mostly worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter