website not working right?

honeybunches

That sounds like a cat poster, but it's true
The ADR website is not working the same for me....keeps asking me if I want to save the file or download. Is it working for everyone else?

I am experiencing the same issues with the website. I keep hoping it will correct itself.

I just changed an ADR for 'Ohana to an earlier time and right after I got my confirmation, I went to log out and it gave me an error message. :scared:

Me, too. I wonder if it's some kind of virus.
It's not. Same thing was happening last year. It's just a bug somewhere in the website that shows up sporadically. (I'm thinking that somewhere along the line, between browser settings, cache stuff, and whatnot, the button's link becomes all wonky (yes, that's a technical term!) and points to the wrong file. A file that should be part of the final rendered page).

Try clearing your cache/cookies and/or using a different browser to see if that has any effect.

This knowledge base article from Indiana University should explain the procedure on most of the common browsers (except Chrome).

Same problem here. The website was wonky this morning, worked for a few minutes this afternoon, now it's wonky again. It's frustrating!

I tried the dining website earlier this morning and did not experience the same problems as last night. I hope it works for everyone as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter