Website problems...

POTCfan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else had problems finding the Grand Californian for online booking? Seems to have disappeared from the options when looking at resort availability or online booking this morning.

The following is posted under "Notifications":
Systems Upgrade Update

While we continue to accommodate system upgrades, Member Services and the Member Online Booking tool are experiencing technical difficulties with the following resort:

The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding while we continue to update our systems.

I am seriously considering a new campaign.

Every time I go to Disney I am going to start hanging around the kiosks and sales center loudly talking about how HORRID the website is! Maybe if they thought it was costing them sales they would fix it! (Just kidding but since I have bee "waiting for disneyvacationclub" for 10 minutes while woody sits on my screen my frustration with this useless IT shop continues to rise. heads need to start rolling at Disney!)

I am seriously considering a new campaign.

Every time I go to Disney I am going to start hanging around the kiosks and sales center loudly talking about how HORRID the website is! Maybe if they thought it was costing them sales they would fix it! (Just kidding but since I have bee "waiting for disneyvacationclub" for 10 minutes while woody sits on my screen my frustration with this useless IT shop continues to rise. heads need to start rolling at Disney!)
I don't know...I kind of like that idea!! I overheard a lot of IT discussions last week while in WDW! And people weren't singing IT's praises!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts