Website technical support

kenny

DIS Veteran
Is there a phone # for technical support?

trying to log in to the DVC site and it is asking me activate my account. Been a member for over 12 years. Not sure why I have to link my account and surely don’t have the activation code any more.
Thx

When you call MS, select option 1 (Member Services) and then 6 (web tech support).

Is there a phone # for technical support?

trying to log in to the DVC site and it is asking me activate my account. Been a member for over 12 years. Not sure why I have to link my account and surely don’t have the activation code any more.
Thx
This happened to me several months ago and it was because Disney IT, in their infinite wisdom, had merged my DVC account with my other Disney accounts. Chances are good that’s what they did to you. Tech support was able to fix it so that everything got merged into the email that I had been using for my DVC account but there were moments of panic when my account appeared to go *poof* just days before we were scheduled to arrive for a mother-daughter trip.

How do I PM....I have been a member for a long time....did something change?
You need at least 10 posts to be able to PM. Or are you referring to messaging DVC tech support? If that’s the case, I’ve always called if I had website problems. It’s easier to troubleshoot if you can talk to a tech support CM.

Thank you.....do they start from today? Over the years I know I have had more post than 10, but I hasn't used this is so long
Your profile shows that you now have 5 posts. Posts on the Rent/Trade Board do not count toward your post count.

Marionnettee,

Sorry, but how do I get more post? thank you for your help
You’re on the wrong forum. You actually want the Technical Support Forum for the disboards. This thread was about DVC’s technical support.

To up your post count so that you can PM, go to this thread and make multiple posts. You need 4 more to reach 10 at this point. You will then need to wait until tomorrow for the board to grant you access to PMing.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter