Wedding anniversary tips

Patrick Gavin

Earning My Ears
Heading down may 31st-june 4th. Me amd my wife are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. No 2 year old this time, we have been to DW 3 times since 2015, this will be first time we are celebrating with her not being pregnant or have a baby/toddler with us.

Any reccomendations? We are AP’s and have done a lot on our recent trips, we just want to do a nice relaxing long weekend. Staying offsite at Wyndham Grand Bonnett Creek. TIA!

Other than a nice dinner at a quieter place (i.e. Citricos) no real suggestions. Congrats!

I am not married nor do I have children, but just something in general that I have wanted to do is to visit some of the nice spas. If i'm not mistaken, I've heard the Floridian has a spa? I could be wrong. Either way, somewhere on property, I bet you could schedule a really nice couples massage after a long couple of days in the parks. Also, I think one of the most romantic things you could do in Disney is watch the fireworks from a nice location, like the California Grill. Also I think utilizing the adult side of Disney Springs would be fun!

On our adult only trips my husband and I like to try restaurants that are not kid friendly ...sometimes those are really $$$ so often we just order two or three appetizers and share. This is great way to try different things and not spend an arm and a leg. If you go to California Grill, they have a great place to watch the fireworks in the evening. Jiko at the AK resort is one of our favorite places for ordering appetizers. There is also a new place in Disney Springs called The Edison that is adults only after 10 pm. Morimoto Asia has a late night "snack" menu starting at about 10 pm. Also, we especially love Jock Lindsey's Hangar bar at Disney Springs. On these trips we often sleep in and get a late start and plan our fast passes for mid afternoon.

Special dining reservations are usually our way of celebrating, but at some point I want to do a cruise with some lights snacks/desserts! You could also do a custom cake that’s similar to your original wedding cake as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!