• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding at Swan and Dolphin.....

Jon99

DIS Veteran
In March we will be getting married at the Swan and Dolphin and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Instead of a regular reception, we have opted for a dinner at one of the resorts.. Any suggestions at to what would be the best place for a dinner with about 12 adults and 5 small children???

Thanks

Hi Jon,

I had my wedding reception dinner at the Yatchsman Steakhouse. We had about 15 people and they accomodated us nicely there. Since you are being married at the S/D maybe one of their restaurants could fit you in. I guess I would try calling Disney dining and see what places would work with your wedding party size. I know that Aurthur 27's ontop of the Wyndham Palace would do a great job and you could watch the fireworks from way up there as well on your wedding night.

Have fun whatever you decide!

i am in need of info for having a wedding at the swan and dolphin , if anyone could give me advice and packages and prices it would be great
thank you
sandy

Jon99, there is a small private room off of one of the WL’s restaurants. Please call the WL and inquire about it. I have read of other brides & grooms who have had their receptions in that room. I think your party should fit in there nicely (I apologize for not remembering how many people it will accommodate – I know it won’t accommodate a lot, but I don’t remember it being too small, either).

Juliebelle pointed out that you should call Disney dining – ask for Group Dining – in order to find out what WDW restaurants could accommodate your party. Be persistent. Sometimes they will give you the run around, but stick to your guns until you get someone who knows what she/he is doing and who can help you plan your dinner reception. By the way, congratulations!

Sandys1294, welcome to the Dis! Here is the link to the Swan/Dolphin Wedding Webpage. Start there and then call them.

Well its been a VERY busy month or so, but we are back and it was WONDERFUL!!!! We ended up eating at the Yachtman and they did a simply INCREDIBLE job, from the quality of the food, to the atmosphere to the great service!!!!

Sandy- I just shot off a PM to ya...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter