Wedding door magnet

SamRoc

DIS Veteran
Our friends daughter is getting married on the Disney Magic this summer, and I would like to make them a magetic door sign with their names on it. Their names are Lisa and John. Problem is I tried to do a search, but the search engine is never available to me! Can anyone point me in the direction of a picture of Mickey and Minnie in Bridal outfits? thanks so much.

here is one

MinnieMickeyWedding.gif

or I have some wedding designs

wedding.jpg

I could change this background to the cruise ship

Thanks julia & nicks mom for the pictures, they are perfect. I think a door magnet would be a fun surprise for the Bride and Groom to be on the Disney Magic. The cruise ship as the background sounds great.

julia & nicks mom said:
here you go

lisaandjohn.jpg

Oh my gosh! It's beautiful! Thank you so much julia & nicks mom for taking the time to make this. I am sure Lisa and John will love this when they get married on the Disney Magic in August. I will be sure to tell them that you made this for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter