Wedding & Honeymoon

SteveS

Mouseketeer
My son and his new bride are leaving on their Honeymoon. They will be staying at OKW and BWV. I would like to at least have them greeted with a special congradulatory "Welcome Home" on their arrival.

I don't have any thoughts on how to accomplish this. I would like to know if anyone has ever done this and their experience with this type of request.

Thanks in advance.

How about something from the florist? We have access to some pretty neat stuff.
Here is the information from the DVC website.

Now Available! Exclusive Disney Vacation Club products from the Walt Disney World Florist
Let your vacation home bloom with fresh-cut flowers and other colorful creations prepared by the Walt Disney World Florist. A variety of imaginatively themed gift baskets is available featuring Disney Vacation Club logo items in addition to snacks and gourmet wine and cheese. All baskets can be customized to emphasize characters from your favorite Disney movies or Theme Park adventures.

Welcome Home Mug
Member Cost: $35 and up**
This handsome, blue Disney Vacation Club coffee mug holds a beautiful seasonal floral arrangement, and even comes with a small plush Goofy on the mug's handle. Other select Disney characters are available upon request.

Morning Wake-Up
Member Cost: $65**
This is one gift that's sure to put some magic in your morning! A charming Mickey-shaped container holds two Disney Vacation Club mugs, a Disney Vacation Club logo alarm clock, two Florida oranges and a Disney tea selection.

Welcome Home Family Pack
Member Cost: $87**
This eye-popping pack - chock full of family fun - comes with two Disney Vacation Club mugs, Disney cocoa mix, snacks (including cookies, trail mix and chocolate-covered pretzels), a craft kit for kids and a DVD for the whole family. A great selection of well-known Disney titles are available on DVD.

Disney Vacation Club Wine & Cheese
Member Cost: $120**
This exquisite selection is perfect for romance or just for relaxing. A packable, zippered Disney carry-all holds a Disney Vacation Club logo blanket, fruit, cheese, crackers, two Mickey-silhouette wine glasses, a Mickey wine stopper and a bottle of chardonnay, cabernet or white zinfandel.

To place an order for any of these items call (407) 827-3505, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. EST or Saturday - Sunday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. EST or visit www.disneyflorist.com and click on products and locate the Disney Vacation Club Designs link. At time of order, your Disney Vacation Club Member ID number is required.

Orders can be delivered anywhere at the Walt Disney World Resort, any day of the week. Please place your order at least 24 hours in advance. Same-day orders and timed deliveries are accepted, but a premium charge may apply.

**Member prices shown do not include tax. Items are subject to availability and may be substituted without notice.

I think the wine and cheese package might be appropriate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter