• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

week in July at BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMARTY

Earning My Ears
We are looking to stay in a 2BR at the BC for a week in July. Does anyone have points for that time period and for how much?

What dates(include fri/sat?)? How many nights? Need to know that to know how many points you would need to rent?
Connears

We live in Florida, so we are somewhat flexible. From the 3rd to the 9th maybe. Can you give me the amount for five weekdays and one for an entire week? It can also be the very end of July as well. Thanks Angie

Sun-thurs 40pts/night= 200points for 5 nights

Full week 350pts (adding a sat and fri at 75 pt/night)

This is true for all of July at BCV for a 2-bd room.
There si no guarentee of availablility-did not check with MS. If you are interested in less that 200 points, you can contact me..would not be able to do 350 for that time.
Connears

Sunday through Thurs would be fine. PLease let me know the Cash amount and if you can check on availability. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter