Weekend Cash Night Pricing in case you are wondering

eyeheartgoofy

DIS Veteran
I was a bit worried about the cash night of our Spring Break trip due to the increase in weekend prices through CRO. We are staying in a 1 bedroom at VWL and I was worried that the cash price was going to double or something!

I booked 3-39-08 (sat) for cash 11 months out and was sent a confirmation letter from DVC with a price of $461.25 (excluding tax). I understood this price to be an estimate as 08 prices were not out yet.

Today, I got another confirmation letter from DVC with a price of $442.50 a night (plus tax). I'm assuming this is the official price since I made no change to the reservation and DVC just sent me the letter.

The price on WDW.com is $590 a night for the same room.

I was pleased that the price did not increase and actually went down a few dollars from the price I was quoted a few months ago. Still a savings over CRO. Of course, I wish I were using points - but at 75pts a night, a 100 point contract will not go far no matter how much you bank or borrow!

I think when they give you an estimate before rates come out, they use the highest season (holiday).

We just had the very same thing happen for our two cash nights at BCV. The earlier confirmation estimated something in the $800 range for a 2br. per nt. Then a couple weeks ago we got another confirmation that was quite a bit lower. I was very pleased about that!

Why not just increase the level of points? If your paying cash anyways. Use the cash for that and your set for another 46 years at SSR. JW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter