***Welcome! Ciao! Aloha! Hola! *** =0)

Baloo

<font color="red"><br>Laughter is the bloom<br>of
WELCOME to the Cooking,Crafting and Scrapping Board!
m019.gif

The new home of the MONSTER thread....
***Post Your Homemade WDW Shirts***

It started out with some tye dyed shirts ,then a few designs people had done on their computers,the post had slipped to the second page for a day or so then it came back and REALLY burst to life!!! Midnite and Julia&NicksMom ( Kate) started designing logos for people and then many more started coming up with AWESOME designs of their own. All the creativity and the comradery on that thread I hope will now move here too!

I didn't have the heart to move the thread over here a couple weeks ago as everyone was loving the post on TPAS but I realized it was growing too big for just one thread to handle it.It took me awhile to clear things with the Webmasters,get things together and organized to make the move.

Now you don't have to wade though 278 pages and over 4,000 posts (last count at 11:50pm Sun.Aug.21st!) You can start your own thread with a question,a tip,a design or a picture....how cool is that!?!?! :cool1:

Here's where you can check out all the cool designs and use them on shirts of your own.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

FAQ and Tips for making t-shirts
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

DISers can show off their finished shirts here:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892911&page=1&pp=15

And here is where you can chit chat and come up with new designs or whatever.Don't let the all the pages and posts scare you....just jump right in.We're a friendly bunch! :grouphug:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=826364

I want to thank Pumba and BethE for agreeing to let me come aboard here as a Moderator on CC&S.Thanks to Midnite for writing up tips and a big thank you goes to Julia&NicksMom for all her help. Thanks to all of you who are designing and to those of you that have sent URLS to me.Thank you to the people I took tips from for our FAQ and Tips thread.

I am so excited about this design thing. Y'all giving your ideas freely (remember no selling shirts or we'll all be in trouble with the big cheese) sharing and caring about each other really does my heart good being part of this "community".I have been around the DIS since nearly the beginning and have never seen anything like this here before....it makes me feel so good! Thanks to all of you for making this thread possible!!!

:flower: Y'all are the best!!! :flower:

Now what are you waiting for?

It's time to PLAY!!!!!
clipmickhandpaint.gif

THANKS BALOO for putting this all together!! I am Julia & Nicks mom - I am a Disney Design Addict!!

I am happy to customize shirts for you just follow the link in my siggie to see my designs or I will create one just for you!!

Thank you Baloo! This is going to take some getting used to, but I'm sure we'll all manage. We DDA's know how to adapt. :goodvibes

Thanks Baloo!! It's great to have everything in one place now. I'm also a member of the DDA and will take requests for shirts and/or customize one I've already done. Just PM me!!

A huge THANKS. I am not talented at designing but I have made some great shirts with all of your wonderful designs you so graciously share and made for me!! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS

I'm Disney Newbie and I too am a DDA. It will take a little time giving up an old habit but I'm sure I will feel right at home here, too.

Well, I made it over. Thanks everyone for their hard work. I'm not a designer. I'ma designer encourager!!

LOL! I am not a designer either, Jen, but I am a design appreciator! I am afraid to venture too far into this new board because I don't have enough time to start scrappingbook as well! :rotfl:

Hi! My name is Terry and I love all things Disney! ::MickeyMo

See what happens when you take a weekend off to spend with your family? All of your addict friends move to a whole new area! Thank god Baloo left directions on how to follow along....

Thanks everyone for making this thread a success. It has made my planning for my next trip so much more enjoyable. Just as soon as you think you have a Disney trip figured out, somebody goes and designs shirts - now I have to have a t-shirt agenda too!! :rotfl:

I am not a designer, but I am very good at taking people's designs & making them my own. :rotfl2:
I love looking at everyone's creativity. Penny

Whew! I'm so happy everything is so organized now ::yes:: I was afraid when my turn comes to reguest a t-shirt design (or, hopefully a design for a magnetic cruise-door sign) I'd be wading through 5,000 posts!

Great job Baloo! Thanks so much :cheer2:

Welcome Baloo and all of the DDAs and Design Enthusiasts to the Cooking, Crafting and Scrapping Board. We hope that will stick around on our little corner of the DIS for a while!

I have loved all of the shirt designs and can't wait to make some for my next family trip -- although I have no idea when the whole group of us will get to go to WDW next.

Oh my gosh! I go on vacation for a week and look what happened! I am so lost! This is going to take me a while to muddle through, but I'm sure I will get used to it eventually and it will be even better than before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter