Welcome home letter - no account number?

TDS1

Earning My Ears
OK, I have trying to be patient with getting access to my DVC account.
I got an email from Fidelity yesterday saying my contract had closed, though it doesn't say the closing date.
It has been at least a couple weeks since they had all the closing paperwork and payment.
In any case, today I received a letter from DVC which said Welcome Home, and basically had a bunch of info including that I don't get all the benefits as a resale owner, etc and that Member Services is ready to serve me. A DVC magnet was included.
Strangely, the letter has no info regarding account number or activation code. Is this a "Pre welcome packet"? Haven't seen reference to this letter on the website.
Seems odd to send a welcome letter without the account info, but that's exactly what I received. Am I missing something? Can call them tomorrow, but was curious if I just need to wait another couple weeks.

Thanks for the advice - I feel "almost" home!

Wow, weird. Did you call? What happened? I'm trying to be patient as well, expecting my member number this week, maybe as late as next week. I don't need to book a trip quite yet, so I'm in no rush. But I'm still excited!

Your letter with the member number comes in a separate envelope. I would probably call them though, just in case, it got lost in the mail or something.

We never did get the letter with our member number. We got the first letter without the number. Called and got our member number and activation codes.
Good luck.

Actually the packet comes from a marketing firm in NE Atlanta called Innotrac. I worked for one of their competitors in the area years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter