Welcome - Please read before posting

Hi everyone!
I have recently been listening to the podcast at work and feel like I can call the gang friends. I have to watch myself at work when I let out a giggle from the gang's funny banter. Shaun has even peaked my interest in Universal, but I don't know if this dis-nerd is ready to take that leap yet :laughing:

Hi everyone!
I have recently been listening to the podcast at work and feel like I can call the gang friends. I have to watch myself at work when I let out a giggle from the gang's funny banter. Shaun has even peaked my interest in Universal, but I don't know if this dis-nerd is ready to take that leap yet :laughing:

:welcome: to the boards!! I hope to see you chat with us on the various threads here!

Can anyone explain the social media aspect of the podcast? They have everyone's social media accounts... do they actually want us to follow them....or? I'm confused

I am very new to this forum type community, but i have to say after a year or so watching and listening to the Dis Unplugged, i felt i had to investigate more. Having found the Dis, i find i can keep abreast of all things Disney & Universal between visits and as a Brit, travelling to the sunshine state takes a little more planning. I really enjoy both the reporting and the infectious enthusiasm you all clearly have, this coupled with years of experience, well lets just say i am a fan. Keep up the good work !!

I've listened to your podcast for a while now. It always makes me laugh when the 7 in 7 come along as I only tend to update my ipod podcasts once a week and then all of a sudden the ipod freaks out and like 7+ podcasts just appear on my list.

Great show :earsboy:

Hi everyone, I am so thrilled to finally be part of the forum. I have been watching all your podcasts for quite some time now and love everything about them and all the wonderful people doing them. I feel like I already know all of you. I have become Disney addict in the last couple of years and I am obsessed. Now that my husband has come aboard its makes it so much more fun. I even have my youngest daughter (Eliana 6yrs. old) wanting to move to Disney World. This will be her 4th year of going and she is so homesick for Disney when we aren't there. I love all of the information you supply us and love all of your personalities. I eagerly wait for your new podcasts to come out each week. Keep up the great work.

Very excited to have finally joined! Have been listening to the podcast now for about 5 months, reading the threads and for some reason never signed up till this morning! I was very proud to hear Pete stand up for his friends & coworkers. I love listening to the show! Planning a trip for next October 25th Wedding Anniversary & with listening and reading you all will help me! Last time I was @ Disney was when Epcot was just being built! Talking about Disney makes me happy! I am glad I found a Disney Home! ThankYou

Very excited to have finally joined! Have been listening to the podcast now for about 5 months, reading the threads and for some reason never signed up till this morning! I was very proud to hear Pete stand up for his friends & coworkers. I love listening to the show! Planning a trip for next October 25th Wedding Anniversary & with listening and reading you all will help me! Last time I was @ Disney was when Epcot was just being built! Talking about Disney makes me happy! I am glad I found a Disney Home! ThankYou
Welcome, and I hope you feel at home here!

Welcome to the offiical discussion forum for the DIS Unplugged. For those of you not familiar with it, the DIS Unplugged Roundtable discussion is a weekly podcast/audio show that covers a wide range of topics that relate to planning a Walt Disney World, Disneyland or Disney Cruise Line vacation. The show features 6 members of the DIS team (Pete Werner, John Magi, Corey Martin, Bob Varley, Kevin Klose and Julie Martin). Our show airs each Tuesday and can be found at http://podcast.wdwinfo.com

While we welcome comments and discussions about our show, we ask that all topics posted here remain specific to the DIS Unplugged.

Thanks for joining us, and enjoy the show!

Pete Werner
Where can we go to discuss the Disneyland edition?

Where can we go to discuss the Disneyland edition?
As far as I know, you can do it right on the DisUnplugged Podcast Forum right here. I guess most of the posters (like myself) prefer the video edition, and don't get to DL (or as often), so they don't post much, but I don't see why you wouldn't be welcome. Especially since people do post about the Trip, and Universal editions there.

Love the Podcast! I've been listening to it for 6 months or so. I've even started watching it on you tube. Keep up the great work.

Hi Everyone, I haven't been on here since 2010, I couldn't even believe that myself until I saw it.
I just wanted to thank each of you on the team for you shows, they really help me get through most miserable days at work.
It has been a pretty rough 2 years for me.
Pete I love your comments on the show so much, you actually make me laugh out loud at work.
Looking forward to being on here more frequently now.
Take care and be safe and well. Love Lucille (Tinkerchelli)

Today is
pod-squad-150.gif
day!!

I'm new here but have watched a couple of your videos with my wife. Good job and very good information guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!