Welcome - Please read before posting

Hi, first post, found the podcast about 6 months ago thanks to YouTube video I came across. I have listened to every current podcast of 2017, however I've gone back and have been binge listening to the very beginning, the Bob days. I drive about 10 hours a day so it definitely keeps me entertained. Right now I'm in summer of 2010 and Harry Potter has just opened. However the other day I went to play where I left off and I'm not able to play the file, or any file from that time period for that matter, even ones I had already played and listened to are now unable to play. I restarted my phone, even tried on my tablet, still unable to play. Please let me know if it's just me or what the deal is, it's like watching your favorite show then missing season 3. Thanks.

Hi, first post, found the podcast about 6 months ago thanks to YouTube video I came across. I have listened to every current podcast of 2017, however I've gone back and have been binge listening to the very beginning, the Bob days. I drive about 10 hours a day so it definitely keeps me entertained. Right now I'm in summer of 2010 and Harry Potter has just opened. However the other day I went to play where I left off and I'm not able to play the file, or any file from that time period for that matter, even ones I had already played and listened to are now unable to play. I restarted my phone, even tried on my tablet, still unable to play. Please let me know if it's just me or what the deal is, it's like watching your favorite show then missing season 3. Thanks.
Hi - Wanted to welcome you, and say I hope you find this "corner of the DIS" enjoyable. Hopefully somebody here, or @Teleclashter can help you with the techie question. I'm friendly and welcoming, but technically challenged. :)

I know it's 2017 and EVERYONE listens to podcasts.... well, not me. Until 2 days ago. I had never subscribed or even entertained the thought of it. But I have been sucked into the eternal Disney vacuum and can't get enough. So now when I take my afternoon run, I am listening to the Dis. Great content, great conversation and a great podcast. Thanks for doing this, can't wait for next week's!

I know it's 2017 and EVERYONE listens to podcasts.... well, not me. Until 2 days ago. I had never subscribed or even entertained the thought of it. But I have been sucked into the eternal Disney vacuum and can't get enough. So now when I take my afternoon run, I am listening to the Dis. Great content, great conversation and a great podcast. Thanks for doing this, can't wait for next week's!
Welcome, enjoy! :)

I have been away from the podcast for a little while (missed you guys! :guilty:) Glad to be back, but now I'm wondering where Oliver went??

Charles is doing a great job by the way, I caught the Sanaa restaurant review (love the new show idea as the food is one of my favorite parts about Disney!).

I have been away from the podcast for a little while (missed you guys! :guilty:) Glad to be back, but now I'm wondering where Oliver went??

Charles is doing a great job by the way, I caught the Sanaa restaurant review (love the new show idea as the food is one of my favorite parts about Disney!).
Oliver left, but you can find him on YouTube, he's still vlogging. Matter of fact, JL and her boyfriend Tom, frequently join him (and his hubby, Spencer). Not sure if it's against the TOS to give the You Tube channel name here, sorry. I'm pretty sure you can easily find it on Olly's FB page.

Last edited:
Hi everyone at the DIS. I am new to your podcasts. I must say that I am 100% addicted to your shows. I absolutely love them. SO well done. Thanks for making my work days so much more enjoyable and smooth. I must admit though. Living in Michigan and 100% addicted to Universal Orlando and WDW, I am jealous that I can't be there on a daily/weekly basis :)

Thanks again!

Chris

Hi everyone at the DIS. I am new to your podcasts. I must say that I am 100% addicted to your shows. I absolutely love them. SO well done. Thanks for making my work days so much more enjoyable and smooth. I must admit though. Living in Michigan and 100% addicted to Universal Orlando and WDW, I am jealous that I can't be there on a daily/weekly basis :)

Thanks again!

Chris
@reecebrennan - Hi, welcome to this little corner to the internet, and the forums. Glad you're as hooked on the DIS universe as I've been for several years, and will continue to enjoy, as I'm sure we all will!! I spent some time out in MI in the Grand Rapids area in the past, as my ex lives out that way.

I've been listening to the podcasts for quite a while now but only today dropped in to the forum. Wow! Gonna take a while to sort through all this goodness! Just wanted to thank you all for the hours of enjoyment ... it's appreciated!

-- Matt

I've been listening to the podcasts for quite a while now but only today dropped in to the forum. Wow! Gonna take a while to sort through all this goodness! Just wanted to thank you all for the hours of enjoyment ... it's appreciated!

-- Matt
Welcome here to this little corner of the forums. :)

I've been posting on the DIS for at least five years, but only recently discovered the podcasts. Needless to say, I'm addicted. For the past three weeks I've spent every free waking hour listening to old shows and have thoroughly enjoyed every one of them.

I get so tired of friends saying, "Your're going to Disney again!? There are other places you can visit." It's nice to be part of a community of like minded people.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!