****Welcome to your NEW HOME!!!****

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
We've done an Extreme Home Makeover of the DIS Boards kind!!

Welcome to your new, expanded creative DIS! Now every topic has a home, scrapping swaps have a central location to make it easier for everyone to keep track of what is new! We are welcoming in the Flower and Garden Board to our new home and adding a new topic board for DISers that are into DIY projects and home interior design!

But one of the coolest new additions is your very own creative community board, right here! This is a place for you guys to talk with your friends about life, your trips, your family.. now being off topic is encouraged!

Everyone have a great time in their new bigger and better DIS home! :)

How cool is this? It'll be lots easier to find posts that interest you now. Of course, if you're like me, you'll be checking out all the sections, but I love the new look. Good job! Thank you.

very cool! It might take a little time to get used to, but I think it will be a good thing! :wave:

I just LOVE the new look! :love: This is going to be so much easier!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for all the hard work! :teeth:

I panicked this am - did my new favorite board go away or was a crazy last week and just imagined reading all those messages?

Thank goodness there was an explaination! :yay:

vanyel said:
I panicked this am - did my new favorite board go away or was a crazy last week and just imagined reading all those messages?

they are all here and should be much easier to find now :goodvibes

vanyel said:

Me to! I took me some time to find the new house!

I admit that I was a little worried last night when I couldn't find the board for my "fix".
I think the changes are going to be great! Thanks so much for all your hard work. We really appreciate it! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have to say I am a little sad with the changes. I really got to know a lot of the women on the CCS, and have learned sooo much from them. Personally I liked to go to one place and look for the threads that caught my interest whether it be scrapping, cooking or something else. Now I don't know if I will have the time to consistently check out every thread here, and I am afraid I will miss out on a post from a Dis friend or something else that interests me. I know the world is constantly changing and life goes on, but I will miss the old format. Having said all that, it is nice to have a community place here, and I just hope I am able to keep up.

Twiggs I am right there with you. I don't like change. I do see some of the positives but I also feel with the amount of time I have to surf, I will miss out on a lot of post that will be on other sub boards. Hopefully I will have a block of time to search out the other boards.

While I admit that the original CCS board was hard to keep up with because of all the new posts, this one is even harder for me. I just don't have time to check through all of the sub-categories. I was shocked when I saw the division. I'm sure the mods meant well but I think it is a step in the wrong direction and will cause more decisiveness than unity. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter