Welsh Members

Not too bad. Just got back to the UK after 10 months travelling. Back at work, final kid back in school tomorrow (just in time for the strikes). Dreaming of more disney trips.
How are you?

Not too bad. Just got back to the UK after 10 months travelling. Back at work, final kid back in school tomorrow (just in time for the strikes). Dreaming of more disney trips.
How are you?
where did you travel to?

Im great thank you! I have a trip in December so cannot wait! taking our baby daughter on her first trip

Started in europe - put a tent in the boot of the car and took the eurotunnel over. Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, France. About 3 months doing that, then we flew to Ghana for a couple of weeks and from there to Uganda where we rented a 4x4 with rooftop tents and explored for a month. Home for Christmas and WDW/Universal in January. From there we went to Belize, Costa Rica, Peru and USA (delivered an rv from indiana to denver, then tent camped, visiting lots of national parks before flying home from Las vegas). Our final part of the trip was over to Ireland for a week or so to visit relatives.

I wish I could say it quenched our thirst for travel but sadly not. We just ran out of money.

Started in europe - put a tent in the boot of the car and took the eurotunnel over. Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, France. About 3 months doing that, then we flew to Ghana for a couple of weeks and from there to Uganda where we rented a 4x4 with rooftop tents and explored for a month. Home for Christmas and WDW/Universal in January. From there we went to Belize, Costa Rica, Peru and USA (delivered an rv from indiana to denver, then tent camped, visiting lots of national parks before flying home from Las vegas). Our final part of the trip was over to Ireland for a week or so to visit relatives.

I wish I could say it quenched our thirst for travel but sadly not. We just ran out of money.
living the dream!!

the national parks are high on my bucket list

Kids got really into the Junior Ranger Programme. Earned 15 badges in less than 3 weeks. We really liked mesa verde, navajo, hovenweep and black canyon of the gunnison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter