Were Cascade Cabins available at 7 months?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
For this December? I would like a 4 night stay for next year.

If nor a cabin, how about a Poly Bungalow?

This would be for mid December. I do not own at either.

Last year, I did get a Cabin for only two nights, at the beginning of December. I should have been checking this year, but in May this year, next December was not on my mind!

Bobbi

Just stayed in the cabins for the week and all were booked, even the non declared ones.

:earsboy: Bill

Just stayed in the cabins for the week and all were booked, even the non declared ones.

Did you book at 7 months or 11?

However, I am actually rethinking due to sleeping arrangements in that second bedroom, a queen may not work for our guests.

Did you book at 7 months or 11?

However, I am actually rethinking due to sleeping arrangements in that second bedroom, a queen may not work for our guests.

We booked at 11 months, bought CCV just for cabin stays. The second bedroom has a queen and a fold down bed. The living room has a sofa bed and a chair bed.

We booked at 11 months, bought CCV just for cabin stays. The second bedroom has a queen and a fold down bed. The living room has a sofa bed and a chair bed.

Thanks. The fold down bed is cute, but will not work.

Good luck Bobbi. More cabins were recently declared, 22 out of 26 cabins have now been declared. Hopefully that will help your chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter