"We're Going to Disney World" Suprise Box

I am planning our Family Vacation. I went this past spring for the first time and now planning a Family Vacation(with the help of Tracey at Dreams Unlimed Travel) for myself, my partner, mother and two younger children who would never get to go otherwise (will be 11 and 12). One has FAS and one has very slight Autism so there more along the lines of 6 and 7

When its officially booked I want to do a box for them to open that screams "were doing to Disney world".
I want to fill it to the brim with things they can read, watch and do to get them excited and learn about where we are going

In it I plan on tracking down a planning dvd( i know they don't make dvds anymore)
Im going to make some custom "family vacation" shirts
Also, I will try to find a nice large photo book and other materials.

What would you put in this box... give me all your suggestions :)

Instead of a box how about a Disney backpack with their favorite character. My Special Needs DD has a minnnie nightlight she loves. Their magicbands. Disney themed sunglasses. Go to Five Below or another dollar store. They almost always have some things Disney. Maybe a Disney towel or pillowcase. A Disney picture book. The list is endless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter