We're going to Disneyland!!

slp87

DIS Veteran
We've actually had the hotel reservations since May, but I'm starting to get excited because we finally got all of our airline reservations booked!! We're going November 19 - 23 and had some trouble getting cheap flights for the 23rd since it's the day before T-giving. We decided to rent a car, drive to Vegas and fly from there. All of that is going to be cheaper than any airfare from LAX!! It's been 7 years since our last trip and DCA was just a pile of dirt. Any great suggestions or "not to miss" things??

It's always nice when the plans and air are all finalized isn't it? Going to DL after all that time is going to be a real treat for you...alot has changed, but in a great way! :goodvibes

I would say definitely do not miss California Adventures and Downtown Disney. I have loved DL so much more since they have been added too. I would say don't miss the holiday versions of Haunted Mansion and Small World..WDW doesn't have that yet, and it will be a perfect time to see them while you are there!

So are you guys driving from Texas to Las Vegas? We did that when we moved from Houston.
Have a great time planning! I get to go in a few days!! I can't wait!

I worded our travel plans a little confusingly. We're flying from home to LAX and when returning home we're renting a car in Anaheim and driving to Vegas then flying out from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter