We've joined!

BevS97

disney scrapper
I have just spoken with Member Services and everything is through and we are finally members of DVC at the Boardwalk!!! How exciting is that?? it's taken about 8 weeks from deciding to final confirmation. Probably be another 8 months before we can actually go and stay there, but for today, I am doing the happy dance :)

Congratulations Bev and welcome home!

And you have the best DVC resort as your 'home'. Of course some poor, unfortuante souls who are not as lucky may disagree, but it's just sour grapes. :rotfl2:

Kev

yo-ho-yo-ho said:
And there's me thinking you didn't like the DVC Bev :confused3

About 3 years ago I thought that it made more financial sense to spend the 'dues' on a condo off-site, as you can rent a condo for about the same as the annual dues. But then we stayed in a condo off-site and realised we don't like being off-site very much at all.
Since then it's just been a case of finding the pennies to pay for it.

I knew you would get there in the end....just make sure you don't coincide holiday dates with that Kevin bloke...you will party too much!!!!

Half the holiday is looking forward to your first stay!! :cool1:

Fiona R said:
I knew you would get there in the end....just make sure you don't coincide holiday dates with that Kevin bloke...you will party too much!!!!

Now Fiona, you are just being silly. It's not possible to party TOO much. :thumbsup2

Kev

(Really I'm just jelalous!)

Oh well, I think the Dolphin for 2 nights for New Year will be quite enjoyable.....! Not quite the same as the next 48 years though is it?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter