What’s New?

RDP

DIS Veteran
My Last trip to WDW was in 2017. Going back in August this year, what’s new? We are big foodies and park commandos!!

Well you can't have missed the news that Toy Story land is open in Hollywood Studios. Slinky dog is really good.
Also, Pandora in AK, with the Flights of Passage ride and N'aavi river. We just visited in December and had a really good trip.

As for food, there is the Storybook dining at WL, plenty of new places at Disney Springs and Geyser Point also at WL gets a good write up. What are you planning?

Well you can't have missed the news that Toy Story land is open in Hollywood Studios. Slinky dog is really good.
Also, Pandora in AK, with the Flights of Passage ride and N'aavi river. We just visited in December and had a really good trip.

As for food, there is the Storybook dining at WL, plenty of new places at Disney Springs and Geyser Point also at WL gets a good write up. What are you planning?

We are DVC members, planning 5 nights in the Poly then 11 nights in AKV. We haven’t seen Toy Story Land yet so we are looking forward to that. Hoping to get reservations at the Cali Grill, Narcoossee, also plan to explore the food options at Disney Springs. We will have a car so no doubt will be off to the Mall at Millenia! We Are Fly / Drive with Virgin and staying at Gatwick the night before we fly. We have been many times in the past so looking forward to some of the new and lots of the familiar. Pool days and cocktails!

Well it sounds like you've already got a good plan, we went for 3 weeks over chriistmas had a lovely time. My DH said the best steak he had was at Logans.we also had a good meal at La Hacienda (Mexico) and Tusker House, where they actually had a good selection for dinner.

Well it sounds like you've already got a good plan, we went for 3 weeks over chriistmas had a lovely time. My DH said the best steak he had was at Logans.we also had a good meal at La Hacienda (Mexico) and Tusker House, where they actually had a good selection for dinner.

I will have to look up “Logans”. Also looking for a place that does good lobster, had a great meal at the Boathouse so may go back there too! Looking forward to checking out the Poly, never stayed there before. Love AKV, we have stayed there many times, looking forward to Coffee in the mornings and wine in the evenings on my balcony.

There's also Mickey's Birthday celebrations going on at MK, you can now meet Mickey and Minnie's in their birthday outfits, they have the new pop-up flagpole characters, the move it shake it dance party has been updated.

DAK - has a new dance party, Kevin should be out by then, its 25 years of Lion King

HS - is celebrating their 30th anniversary, they are going to having a new night show at the Chinese theatre in May, the Cars attraction should be open, and the new Incredibles area is open

Epcot - has a Wreck it Ralph meet and greet, and Illuminations will be ending this fall, so make sure to catch that before it gone forever

Reactions: RDP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!