• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What About the new Trading Cards?

PrincessAli

DIS Veteran
Just returned from WDW where my husband is an AVID pin trader, since it would much too expensive for us both to be collecting hundreds of pins on each visit --I started collecting and trading cards. At each pin station there are packs of these cards to be purchased along with the trading books, (much like Baseball cards) unfortunately I got hooked. This just started in Feb, so its in the beginning stages--anyone else tried this yet?

I have some of the character cards.......actually have the whole set........mixed gold and silver ......have always loved Disney trading cards......unfortunately Disneyland (the park I visit ) has not caught the trading card bug......purchased the packs I had from a shopping service......and would love to see others available.......Celeste :)

I was able to trade 2 pins for the 5 cast member trading cards. As a former baseball card collector in my youth, these Disney cards are very high quality, I was impressed.

They give out collector cards on the Disney Cruise. It is nearly impossible to get the whole set. They are not for sale. You get them by attending certain events.

I have quite a few of these. If anyone is interested, I would trade for pins.

Chris

cft@twcny.rr.com

I was really impressed at how cute the cards were this time around. I love the photos of the characters and I am trying to figure out how to frame them with that character's pins.
I wound up trying for the gold set so I bought way too many sets, but I did complete two sets of the silver for my collection. I also have two sets of the 25th anniversary cards put away. So someday they might be worth a little more than what I paid for them with all the collectors that are saving EVERYTHING now. Peggie

I have a bunch of un-opened packs of 1991 trading cards. Would be interested in trading for pins.
Barbara

Attention Disney trading card collectors. I have two complete, mint WDW 25th Anniversary trading card sets to trade for pins.

I am looking to trade these sets for LE or HTF Disney pins. Pins must be mint, no flaws or scratches.

Please email us with offers. We have great feedback on Dizpins ref board and 300+ positive refs on eBay.

Thanks and have a Disney Day! Your pal...Disneyboy

email: disneyboysmousehouse@yahoo.com

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have a bunch of duplicates of the signature series cards, the millennium cards and some duplicates of the new movie poster cards. I need some of the gold signature series cards and 3 of the movie poster cards. If anyone's interested in working out a trade, please send me an email at KJU304@aol.com.

Thanks.

Is there somewhere that I can purchae these Trading Cards now that I am no longer in the parks? I asked a CM about them and she thought that there will be new ones out for Walts 100th Birthday celebration, but I want to buy some NOW Ü

I am really into trading these cards alo. Has anyone had luck in buying them online anywhere?

Llmyrmd2: You said you ahd to buy yours from a shopping service. Could you give me the information on how to do that? I am desperate to get more cards, and I don't know how to get anymore.

Thanks,
Beckah

:D

I used a WDW shopping service...... Shopdiz@cfl.rr.com is her email.....Melodie is the girl who runs it....I think it is Great.......tell her Celeste sent you......Thanks.....Celeste :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter