What all character meals are at DLP and what characters do they have?

DisneyMichael

Stitch
What all character meals are at DLP and what characters do they have? I'm going in June 2018, and I hope to meet most of the same characters as in DLR and WDW.

I just got back from our trip and we did the Character dinner at Inventions. We met Mickey, Pluto, Dale (of Chip & Dale), Eeyore & Rabbit, and Geppetto.

Our reservation was for 6pm which was when they opened. This was a perfect time as there was no line to get food from the buffet, food was fresh, and the characters came to the table multiple times while we were there.

And the food here was the best we had in the entire park. I was rather disappointed with all our other meals.

What characters appear at breakfast at Inventions?
There are no characters at Inventions breakfast. Character breakfast is in the park and seems to usually be Mickey, Scrooge, Piglet, Tigger and a few other others?

Have Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip, Pooh, Tigger, or Piglet appeared or do they even appear there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!