What are current hold times like and have I been cut off?

csimon

Mouseketeer
I've been on the 0800 number for 45 minutes...after selecting the menu options it told me there were high call levels and to wait but I've not had any hold music or any repeated announcements like "your call is important to us" and I've not had an offer of a callback. Is this normal?

Actually, just answered my own question - it's just come back with the after-call survey without actually having someone answer my call, and obviously then the call ends! Needless to say, I responded with 1 to all questions...

Call dead on 09:00 I did earlier in the week and didn’t even get to the hold music. Of course it was useless as they couldn’t answer my questions of where I would be moved to as my hotel is not opening only being told I would be rung by a different team at some point no idea when.

Call dead on 09:00 I did earlier in the week and didn’t even get to the hold music. Of course it was useless as they couldn’t answer my questions of where I would be moved to as my hotel is not opening only being told I would be rung by a different team at some point no idea when.

I will try that, thank you! BTW I sent them an email instead with some preliminary questions, here is there reply which you might be interested in. I was wondering about that 7-day cancellation thing on the web site if the resort doens't get an opening date that people seem to be panicking about, but actually looking at the T&Cs that doesn't tell the whole story. Again, like they did before, what they are doing I think is weeding out the people who are hovering and likely to move or cancel before being prompted. They probably don't want to open every single resort if they have the capacity elsewhere to accommodate.

"Please rest assure that your holiday is fully intact with us. We have not received any updates or changes regarding your resort at this time for your travel dates. As we get closer to your travel dates, if your resort hasn’t announced an re-opening date by that time, then we will proactively reach out to you in advance to discuss and go over other re-accommodation options for you and your party. You may contact us and speak to one of our representatives at any time to inquire on any updates we may have."

I'm surprised as I got through immediately last Saturday and the time before that was under 10 minutes. However, as I was calling to cancel my trip I did gt the answer I wanted, unlike all the previous times I have called with questions. They seem astonishingly poorly prepared for queries from UK guests.

On hold now to schedule mini golf reservation

12noon Sunday
Waiting 35 minutes. And counting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter