What are my chances......

Mickey4Me

Mouseketeer
of changing passengers' cabin assignments? I made June cruise reservations through DVC for my hubby, 17 yr old and her 18 yr old friend. The first DVC CM I spoke with said the two girls could be in their own cabin (without DH or I) since one was 18. When I called back to actually make the ressies, the CM said she thought DH and I would have to each be assigned with one of the girls but that we could sleep where ever we wanted. We booked a verandah room for us and an inside cabin right across the hall for the girls. I started thinking about it and even though "we can sleep where we want", what abou the KTTW cards? If we keep the assignments and then just switch keys, DH will end up as one of the girls which could cause major confusion when trying to use it to pay. Should I call DVC and try to change the rooms now? Or call DCL direct? Or just wait until check in and try and change it? Thanks in advance for any advice.....

It IS simpler if you have the correct party members assigned to the correct cabins, as you suspect. Since one of the party members IS 18 there really should not be a problem putting the two girls together in the inside cabin -- I'd call Member Services and have them re-assign you accordingly.

Enjoy! :)

Just a thought - not really advice.

I know you can have separate charge privileges for each person so if you left it with you and one girl in one cabin and then DH and the other one in the second cabin, would it still matter?

Maybe the only thing that would be different is that his cabin number would be different than what is on the card, but that doesn't matter unless something was to be delivered to the cabin.

As long as the charges come out on the correct credit card, would it matter, except for opening the door, which I just remembered about? Oh well, I was just thinking about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter