what are the chances

nymomof3

Mouseketeer
HI, I'M wondering if I book rpr and when i get there ask to be upgraded to club level am i likely to get it. (im a loewscard member) or should i just book the club level to begin with. thanks

Are you a gold member or a blue member? If you are gold and book a water view room, the reservationist should automatically upgrade you to club. If you are blue then they will not do it on the phone and only then maybe (depending on availability) do it upon check-in.

Damo, just curious to know...I've booked RPR club for 10 nights in July. I am also a Loew's gold mem. Do you have any idea what the upgrade would be? I paid $35 extra a night as a Blue mem. last summer to upgrade to club level. This year I booked club to start with. I had asked about king suites but they said there were only a couple available on club and I might get put on a different level w/club priviledges. So I stuck with the standard, 2 qn. room. Any thoughts? Thanks.

We stuck with the standard room as well. We're gold level. The reservationist said that they will probably upgrade us to club at check-in. I think that if we had booked water view (there were none available) we would automatically been upgraded to club over the phone(since it is the next level up). Apparently, if the next level up is available, they will upgrade you over the phone. On our last trip in January, we booked pool view HRH and were upgraded over the phone to deluxe.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'd love to get the king suite club or just the king suite or just the club!

If your heart is set on it, I would just book it. Especially since club level rooms are hard to come by at RPR.

My sons (15 & 18 when we go this summer) loved club level last year.......and definitely made good use of the lounge offerings! I loved the view from the 7th floor plus convenience of lounge being right down the hall. I didn't want to take a chance on getting just club privileges, even if it meant getting a king suite, when the room would actually be on another floor. My oldest wanted to get "one of those suites with the doorbell". I can't even find a recent price for one of them.....probably a good thing. Those prices would match the "humezine" limo that he wanted to get.......found out that price ($500 from MCO and back). We managed ok in the standard room last time, so I'm sure it will work out just fine. Now if they DID want to upgrade me to one of those fancy doorbell suites.....well, I certainly wouldn't argue! :genie:

I wouldn't pay for club but I'd be happy to take it as an upgrade. I don't think our family would get our money's worth since it is about $60 extra per night. There seem to be lots of club rooms available but no standard rooms left. I'm happy I booked the standard when I did.

I think it really depends on how busy the hotel is. I am Loews Gold and stayed in a King Suite during Presidents' week. I paid rack rate for this suite and was unable to upgrade. I asked about upgrading to Club Level and was told "sorry -- the hotel is booked solid." So, my advice is, not to count on anything. If it happens, great, but if not, don't be disappointed.

I have stayed at Hard Rock, Portofino and RPR and have never been offered any kind of upgrade. It's the luck of the draw I think.

Have fun!

thanks for all the great replys, im a new loews member so i guess im blue, i guess ill just take my chances and see if i get upgraded. do you have to ask or do they offer knowing your a loews member

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter