What are these called and are there more of them?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.

hey all got this off of cruise and the one from the Dream is on the left!

Are these cruise exclusives to each ship? Does anyone have a different photo besides the two provided?

I have a Christmas one and one with everyone in their Mexico outfits from our PC cruise. They're on the stairs in the atrium (on the Wonder). I would guess those two were cruise specific (because they actually had photo opportunities with those groups). It's possible there was a third one with their regular outfits (or maybe cruise gear, I can't remember), too.

On the most recent WBPC they had several stock photos for sale and if you got one of the holders you have pictured you could place any picture that you wanted in the front. So, to answer your question there is any number of them available. :3dglasses

On the most recent WBPC they had several stock photos for sale and if you got one of the holders you have pictured you could place any picture that you wanted in the front. So, to answer your question there is any number of them available. :3dglasses

excellent! Thanks so much do you offhand remember any of them?!

I would love for a group photo of the characters in their formal attire or pirate gear!

I absolutely love these things and it’s my souvenir from each ship.

I have a Christmas one and one with everyone in their Mexico outfits from our PC cruise. They're on the stairs in the atrium (on the Wonder). I would guess those two were cruise specific (because they actually had photo opportunities with those groups). It's possible there was a third one with their regular outfits (or maybe cruise gear, I can't remember), too.

Mexican outfits? So fun I’ve never seen these yet!

Sorry to bump but does anyone know the name of these things? I’ve been trying to find more on google and can’t for the love of Disney find the right name of these things

Sorry to bump but does anyone know the name of these things? I’ve been trying to find more on google and can’t for the love of Disney find the right name of these things
I'm not sure they have an actual name. I believe they are just some DCL stock photos that are offered on the various cruises.

@PrincessShmoo ok I have better photos of what it is I assumed they were exclusive to the ship you were going on but it looks like they have them on more. I just hope there are four more nice stock photos with all the characters

Here are 2 from the Marvel Day at Sea sailing on the Magic. We bought them on the final day, for $15.99 each. 7A1B47AA-01D6-471C-8B65-E7AB801A4372.jpegC36FD67A-AA64-4DB5-AD4A-983ACAE26BF4.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter