What are you looking forward to most on your next trip?

It’s my first trip in too many years and my first trip as an adult so I’m looking forward to everything.
I’m going for 14 nights.
MNSSHP I have tickets for two nights.
I’m going to reserve some special dining treats.
I’m excited to buy lots of merch and eat all the food!
The parades and fireworks shows and all the old favourite attractions not to mention the cool new ones

Toy Story Land
Pandora
Diagon Alley
Star Wars Launch Bay & Galactic Spectacular
Hoop-De-Doo
cruise

I was looking forward to talking Mickey, but we decided to skip MK. I have seen him animated at Disneyland, but I wanted that up close experience. But not so much that it means less AK, because even without Pandora, we discovered 1 day was not enough for AK. So we're going there twice instead of MK. I really really really love animals. Hoping to do an animal encounter at some point, either in Florida or as a port adventure. That's not decided yet though.

- Doing the rides I like and doing them more than once.
- Not having to stop every 30 minutes for the bathroom or a drink.
- Going from park open to park close
- No mid day breaks
- Eat when I want, where I want
- Not having to stop for meet and greets with characters
- Not having to speak to anyone
- Not having to explain everything
- Can navigate the crowds the way I want
- Can walk with purpose instead of lumbering around
- Take as little or as much time as I want in Gift Shops

Definitely Toy Story Land. But also FoP, trying for a personal best on TSMM after a lay off, singing fractions of Aerosmith songs while riding RnR, smiling inwardly at poncho riders while on Kali, eating as much Disney junk food without going to the gym

VB in April - relaxing
BLT in June - having fun with DGS (6)
AKl-J in August - my Bday celebration
OKW in December - DWs Bday and our annual holiday get-away

Well I used to only go in August when I lived in CT, but now that I moved to South Florida I'm most looking forward to going at different times of the year for different events. I'd like to do the Food and wine and also see the Xmas decorations!

Its in the title really, what are you looking forward to most on your next trip?
I am looking forward to

Toy Story LANNNND
Pandora
Soarin'
Frozen The Ride
Happily Ever After
Bon Voyage Breakfast
New stuff in Universal
New restaurants in Disney Springs

:) I haven't been since 2016

Im working in New York this summer then going to Disney in September <3
Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I haven’t gotten to ride either since the 90s.

For me: Pandora, Star Wars, Food, Princesses(Am I allowed to wear a princess dress? It would go wonderfully with my goatee.), World Showcase, Safari, BOG, Sanaa, Camping

I don’t know if I could go full princess dress (even if it would also go well with my goatee), but the thing I’m most excited about for my next trip — besides sharing it with my girlfriend, of course — is wearing my Cinderella’s Castle leggings in the park. I don’t even care that they’re for women. They look amazing and totally encapsulate my personal brand.

I'm taking my roommate for her first *real* trip to WDW next month!
Besides seeing her reactions to everything I'm looking forward to:
  • Tomorrowland Terrace Garden View Dessert Party
  • Tea at the Grand Floridian
  • Eating at Raglan Road while the performers are there for the first time.
  • Dole Whips at our resort (we're staying at Pop Century)
  • Seeing and hopefully staying in a renovated room at Pop
  • Getting out of PA and this horrible snow in April weather!

So I've done a lot of trips the past year - August solo, October with DH for 30th anniversary, Feb solo, and leaving again on Friday. I've got APs for Universal and Disney because of all those trips, and I feel like I can just do the highlights and relax. I am most looking forward to Harbor Nights on Friday at Portofino Bay at Universal - wine tasting and food sampling from the restaurants there, plus music.

I don’t know if I could go full princess dress (even if it would also go well with my goatee), but the thing I’m most excited about for my next trip — besides sharing it with my girlfriend, of course — is wearing my Cinderella’s Castle leggings in the park. I don’t even care that they’re for women. They look amazing and totally encapsulate my personal brand.

Never hurts to joke around a little. Still, I leave in just two days and will get to Orlando on Sunday morning. Should be a good trip.

Slowing down and relaxing evenings. Our last two trips were long weekends so they were definitely not relaxing (besides 'not at work' relaxing), and our Honeymoon trip last year had a lot of evening plans. This fall, we're staying on DVC points at Saratoga and relaxing to enjoy the end of our AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!