What are your favourite rides as an adult?

We also could spend an entire day on the PeopleMover and Living With the Land... Remembering back to when the parks would empty out at night after the fireworks, and we'd ask the cast members if we could stay on the PeopleMover. You definitely get the most bang for your buck on rides that are longer, relaxing, and incredibly detailed. That's why The Land is so amazing. It's definitely an underrated attraction, but there's so much to look at! The slower attractions are honestly more appealing to us. Not big fans of getting motion sickness, although almost all of the faster attractions in WDW are doable and very enjoyable!
Hear hear!! I'm the worlds biggest Living with the Land junkie! I could ride that all day. I've always had a fascination with seeing food on the vine as well. You'd think I'd have a garden but I have a black thumb. I just love to see fruit trees etc, and the music in the beginning with the sound of the water in the rainforest and that smell of Disney water!!! THEE BEST!!! I could probably find no real reason to go back to WDW if they did away with that ride. That and the old omnimovers ARE Disney to me. I wish they'd just ADD TO and not take away.

My entire life (9 to 40) it has been Living With the Land (to the groans of my family). I personally don't know anyone who likes it. But once you enter the first green house everything gets so surreal, I just can't explain it.

The rest are classics, I like HM, PoC and SM like most.
YES! and aren't you just in awe that they serve the food they grow there in the Garden Grille? I love eating there to make it full circle! lol I always want to ride it in the morning and after dark....because it looks different in there. :D We need shirts! lol

YES! and aren't you just in awe that they serve the food they grow there in the Garden Grille? I love eating there to make it full circle! lol I always want to ride it in the morning and after dark....because it looks different in there. :D We need shirts! lol

I have never ridden it after dark, looks like something to add to the bucket list.

MK - Splash and Big Thunder Mountain
Epcot - Test Track and Frozen Ever After
Studion - Rockin Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Slinky Dog, probably the Galaxy's Edge rides once I get on them
AK - Flight of Passage, Safari, Dinosaur, Everest

Peoplemover, naturally. Haunted Mansion. I never get tired of it. Peter Pan. Then, Spaceship Earth in any form. The new Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is a new must do. And of course, Skyliner.

Last edited:

Tower of terror all day long.

For some reason I especially love the one in Paris

MK- Peoplemover, Buzz Lightyear, Haunted Mansion, PoTC, HoP, Jungle Cruise, CoP, LS Riverboat, raft to TS Island- I know it's not really a ride but still.
EP- Living with the Land, Spaceship Earth, all of the land movies.
HS- Star Tours, Toy Story, Muppet Vision (also, maybe not a ride but I love anything Muppets).
AK- Safari

call me boring but I love It's A Small World, it's just so sweet and there is so much to look at!

for more of a "thrill ride" Splash Mountain is my other absolute favourite

Star wars (huge fan of all star wars) can't wait to return to see Star Wars land , Soarin ,Mission Space (orange),Harambe safari, Tower of Terror, Rock 'n Roll coaster, Everest,Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain , ok admit i'm a 61 year thrill enthusiatic who loves Disney

BTMRR. Space mountain. Splash mountain. Peter pan. PIRATES.
RnRc. TSMM.
Everest and Dinosaur.
Soaring. Test track. Frozen. Spaceship earth.

I'll go on both the kid rides and adult rides, but my favorites are: TTA, Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster, Star Tours, Soarin, Test Track and Kilimanjaro Safari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!