What Bed Bath and Beyond sells Disney Gift Cards?

2boysnme

Earning My Ears
I read that you could get the discounted Happy gift cards and then use those to buy Disney Gift cards at Bed Bath and Beyond. So now I have over 300 in gc's and none in my area sell the Disney. So opps on me for not checking that out first, but we will be traveling some and I am wondering if it is worth trying to go by one on a trip. So does anyone have a BBB near them that sells the Disney? How do I find out?

Some do, some don’t. Call the store ahead of time and ask if they sell gift cards like Starbucks, Disney, etc if it’s out of your way.

As far as using the Happy Gift Cards it’s rather YMMV. Some BBB are fine with it, others if the cashier sees the Happy Gift Card will stop the transaction and tell you that you can’t use that to purchase gift cards (even though the fine print says run like a credit card). Hopefully whatever store you find let’s you use your Happy cards without issue but I really want everyone else reading this to realize it can be YMMV so have backup plans for using those gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!