What can you get at Beach Club Marketplace?

bamagirl@hrt

DIS Veteran
There will be four of us (2A, 2C) on the DDP in October. I'm considering using 2 CS meals for breakfast & 2 CS for lunch. I think for lunch we'll have plenty to split between the four of us. With a big dinner each night, we don't want to be stuffed all day. I'm not sure about breakfast, though. I've read at Main Street Bake Shop that you can get 2 items & a drink. We're staying at BCV, so I'm wondering about the Beach Club Marketplace. I see from the AllEars site that they have breakfast sandwiches & pastries for breakfast. For those who have used the DDP for breakfast here, what are you allowed?

Thanks so much! It will help me decide how much breakfast food I should bring to keep in our villa!

I am wondering the same thing. What about lunch? I am assuming a sandwich, drink, dessert. Anyone know the hours of the Marketplace?

I know that in the morning, they were always open by 7:30 when I went by. Then, at night, after 10:00, I'd often go in for a sandwich and gelato. There were always people eating and shopping. I checked the little flyer I got when I was there in December, but I can't find any hours listed for it.

We went there every day of our 8 day BCV stay. It opens early like 7:00 a.m. and it closes at 11 p.m. every night.

You can get delicious yogurt parfaits with fresh fruit and granola for breakfast using a snack credit. We did that every day. You can also get two different breakfast sandwiches along with a juice (in a bottle) as a CS breakfast (you don't get a "side" with breakfast). They have other breakfast options like donuts (in a box) and fruit that you can get with snack credits.

I would HIGHLY recommend investing in the refillable mugs if you are staying at BC - you can fill them all day at the Marketplace. They have soda, coffee, milk, iced tea, lemonaid, and hot chocolate for the mugs. Great deal even you fill it only 1 or 2 times per day. You can also fill it at Hurricane Hannas (at the pool) and Beaches and Cream to go.

Thanks so much, Jenn! That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for! And I didn't know you could get milk for the refillable mugs! Our kids don't drink soda, so we weren't planning on getting the mugs. But on our last trip two years ago, we were buying milk daily! Getting milk will definitely make it worth the money for us!

Thanks again for the info!

Hi, So glad to hear that the fruit and yogurt parfaits at the BCMarketplace are a snack credit! My DD and I LOVE having these for breakfast. Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter