What character would you love to meet but never have?

sunshine1

Viva Marie!
Any characters that you would love to meet but havent gotten round to it or Disney removed or took the character out of meet and greets?

It doesnt have to be a rare character.

For me, I still havent had a picture taken with Piglet.

Hi! :wave2:

What a great topic. :cheer2:

My wish goes out to Cuzco - I would love to meet him, and preferably at Coronado Springs Resort. How cool wouldn't that be?! :beach::woohoo:

For me, it would be the Dwarves. We've been to the Halloween Party, but never chose to spend the time in line to meet them

I want to meet Toulouse and Berlioz.

Second preference would be Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.

Oh no... I am sorry. :sad1:

And I really didn't mean to rub it in, but exactly those characters are more common at DLP that in the Stateside parks. :wizard:

I am sure that you will make it over the pond one day, and now when Disney has taken full ownership of the Paris park as well, things are looking brighter than ever for the whole resort. :tink:

I don't even know if he was ever able to meet, but Gizmoduck

Or the main cast from Talespin. Baloo, Kit Cloudkicker, Rebecca, Wildcat, and Don Karnage. I know Baloo is meetable, but need that whole cast together

Darkwing duck would be cool as well

I don't even know if he was ever able to meet, but Gizmoduck

Or the main cast from Talespin. Baloo, Kit Cloudkicker, Rebecca, Wildcat, and Don Karnage. I know Baloo is meetable, but need that whole cast together

Darkwing duck would be cool as well
Darkwing duck!!! Great one!!

I think Ursula, Genie, Captain Hook, the Evil Queen and the Seven Dwarves would all be great. I plan on waiting in line to meet the Dwarves at this year's MVMCP.

And here we have the reason why some face characters are only doing meet and greets in open areas! :laughing: :rotfl: :laughing:
(I'd say watch out Gaston!) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter