What character would you love to meet but never have?

I would love to meet Ursula. Heck, I would love to PLAY Ursula - I'm not built to be a princess but I could do Ursula! LOL

I would love to meet Maleficent and Aurora together. I know you can meet them separately, but I think it'd be a lot of fun to see how they'd play off of each other (especially since they don't really interact in the movie).

I would also like to meet Prince Hans, I just think there would be a lot of fun interactions there.

And... well, I'd like to go back and meet Dreamfinder (and Figment). I got to meet him when I was a kid and I hardly remember it, but I treasured that autograph for ages.

Wow, those are great characters. And you have to go to Disneyland Paris though, they are all quite common there actually. :flower:

Fauna, Flora and Merryweather are in the daily parade - they do meet and greets at DLP.

Toulouse and Berlioz occassionally do meets at Innoventions Sunday Brunch - if it is a Aristocats theme.

I've met so many characters and a fair share of rare ones, but I still have so many I'd love to meet:

Robin Hood
Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse
Mushu
Megara and Hercules
Maleficent
Prince Eric
Meeko
Brer Rabbit
Dreamfinder and Figment
Dr. Facilier
Louis the Alligator
Frollo
Esmeralda and Quasimodo
Hans
Kristoff
Starlord and Groot
BB-8
Anakin Skywalker

I'm going to stop before this gets ridiculous lol

Last edited:
I'm going to go really old school and name two of the oldest Disney characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Pete (aka Peg-leg Pete, Black Pete, etc.).

I know that Oswald now appears at DCA, but I haven't been there since before he started showing up.
Pete has Pete’s Silly Sideshow at MK, but he doesn't appear in his own attraction. AFAIK, he's never been a live character in the parks.

I always wanted to have a meet and greet with Chewbacca and have had that wish granted (3 times!). Then we dreamed of a meet and greet with Olaf, and once again, Disney granted that wish as well last year. So if you are reading this thread Disney I would love to meet all the non-human characters from Beauty & the Beast please.

Doofenschmirtz

and Star Wars Tuskan Raiders, those dudes scared the crap out of me when I was a little kid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter