What color eyes do ya have?

It depends on how I'm feeling. I have colitis, and have noticed when the gut is problematic and energy levels low my eyes are green. When feeling good and decently healthy my eyes turn bluish. On the rare occasion, when feeling really good and with that upbeat the eyes are bright blue. As I joke with others I have my own built in mood detector!

Green/brown... but I'd like pure emerald green or perhaps an icy blue/green.

My father has the most striking blue eyes you can imagine whilst my mother and brothers have rich brown eyes.

I'm going to say blue (more of a dark blue though)...but they can also be grey, green, teal and anything in between depending on what I'm wearing, my eye make-up and who knows what else!

My eyes are "pools of chocolate" brown, unlike my mother who had hazel eyes that changed colors depending on her mood. When they turned green-watch out!

Last edited:
Mine were blue but changed to green when I was in my teens. I had never heard of anyone else's eyes changing color later in life until I read your post minkydog.

Mine did the same thing - blue to gray to green/gray in my 20s. My drivers license still says blue, I hope no one ever reads it too carefully, they definitely aren't blue anymore.

My youngest has silver gray eyes, not a drop of blue in them. My oldest's eyes are denim blue like his dad.

Mine are dark brown.
My husbands are blue-grey.
My son's are hazel with some green in them.
My daughter's are lighter brown with a dark brown ring around the outside. Her eyes seem especially glossy to me -- like doll's eyes.

Oops. Caught by the zombie thread.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why this thread was resurrected, but to answer the question...
thHT6S9COI.jpg

I'm an oddball. My mum has brown eyes and my dad has the most piercing blue eyes you could hope to meet. I, on the other hand, have muddy green eyes.

I'm an oddball. My mum has brown eyes and my dad has the most piercing blue eyes you could hope to meet. I, on the other hand, have muddy green eyes.

Everyone in my family has blue eyes but me....mine are green with gold flakes....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter