What color eyes do ya have?

Blue or gray depending on what I am wearing/make-up.

My dad and sisters are also blue/gray eyed. My mom has stunning green eyes.

DH has brown.
Oldest DD has green.
Middle DD has blue.
Youngest DD has brown.

I have blue, DH and boys are blue, all three brothers are blue, all parents and step-parents are blue. All my aunts and uncles have blue or green. I only have one brown-eyed first cousin. My brother just had a brown-eyed daughter so finally something different.

Light blue, at times they look sorta silvery blue depending on what color i am wearing...

Mine were blue until about age 8 or so. They then changed to yellow with a blue outer rim. My friends call them cat eyes.

Technically hazel, but they mostly look olive green with a little gold. Oddly, DH has the exact same color as I do. Odder yet, none of our parents or kids do.

I'm another one who had blue eyes, when I was young. They started alternating between blue & green in my older teen years. They're now emerald green. My dad had bright blue eyes. My mom's eyes were brown. My DH & DS both have brown eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter