what compact cars have you rented from Avis, National, Budget, or Dollar?

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
i wanted to try to get a general idea of what the compact car models are in the fleets at MCO (of the 4 in-terminal major rental car agencies).

i'm starting to consider dropping down from mid-size to compact, to save some money.

we don't particularly want to drive any of the following cars: Cavalier, Sunfire, Elantra, Accent, or any Kia models.

hmm... guess that's quite a list :o , heh. maybe we shouldn't go down a size...

well, anyway, if you can help us out and post what compact cars you've either rented or seen in the garage, please reply, and if you could mention which company had which cars that'd be really helpful...
maybe one of the agencies has a fleet more suited to us. (for ex, we'd love to try out a Focus!)

thanks everyone!

btw, please don't just reply and post the link to the rental agency's webpage "fleet"... i've already studied all of those webpages, and they never mention more than the 1 model, which isn't very helpful and usually somewhat misleading. thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter