What Counts as Adult for Resorts?

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
I was looking to buy tickets for our family and remembered that oldest DD will turn 10 before we go. I know that counts as 'adult' for tickets. :lmao:Does that count as adult for the resorts too?

Last edited:
I was looking to buy tickets for our family and remembered that oldest DD will turn 10 before we go. I know that counts as 'adult' for tickets. :lmao:Does that count as adult for the resorts too?

and technically food too:rolleyes: Thank goodness it doesn't count for the room. It's 18, because you have to be 18 or maybe even older to reserve a room.

Also note that some websites will charge extra for kids though that's not Loews hotel's policy. That won't be an issue booking directly. But do pay attention to it if you book through a different place like Expedia or Orbitz. (The way around is to keep kids off the reservation and just add them when you arrive. As long as you are within maximum occupancy rules, it's not an issue).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!