What day can i make ad's for oct 9, 2010?-Help!

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
according to my countdown, my 180 day mark for adr's for oct 9, 2010 is this monday, oct 12, but when i went to the disney site, it only let reservations for oct 2 be made today, april 6, which means my 180 mark is on april 13 now, not april 12. even on ps calc is states 180 days should be on april 12.

according to ps calc, the 180 day mark for oct 2 was yesterday, 4/5/10, but it only lets you make it today, on 4/6/10.

is disney off one day on the 180 day adr's?

i was so planning on making them this monday because its my last day of vacation and i have to get up at 3 am to make online or 4 am on phone, west coaster here, if i have to do on tuesday, that would be bad since i would have to be up early, then go to work-yuck!

anyone have any info on the dates?

Well you were posting that at 1 AM. Dining reservations online doesn't open until 6 AM which is when the day switches to the following day. So I'm guessing you were just too early last night.

The previous poster is correct.

I made mine for Ocober 2nd on October 5th. That means you get to make yours on Monday the 12th. :goodvibes

well i dont think that was it because when i got online this morning, it was now opened up to both oct 3 and 4, so somehow since it was past midnight there, they took away oct 3 and then in the am put it back along with oct 4, so as it stands now, monday should be the day which is a lot better since its last day of vacation! thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter