What DCA ride should get Halloween overlay?

GatorChris

Not of This World
Just like Haunted Mansion gets an entire story change for Halloween, there's got to be something at DCA that could get an update for the new annual Haul-oween.

Maybe turn the old Arendelle M&G snow area into Whoville, complete with the Grinch.

Or maybe turn Screamin' orange at night and add in "scary" music.

There's gotta be something. What do you think???

As much as I would love that, I think Universal has the Grinch under contract already.

I guess Monster's Inc is a good candidate, since it's a dark ride where you'd have time to notice details, it has relatively low wait times and could absorb a bump in interest. Maybe the monsters could dress up as other Disney characters, since they're already monsters.

But personally, I'd rather they keep holiday overlays to one park at a time. If you're going to temporarily change one park, keep the other classic for people who aren't looking for a holiday themed trip.

As much as I would love that, I think Universal has the Grinch under contract already.
They own the property, and they're remaking it again.

Ariel's and Grizzly River Run could do some cool things. But Carsland and GOTG probably have the most potential.

Well you wish will be granted as the whole park is getting a Halloween overlay and I believe the Radiator Springs and each ride inside will get a Halloween theme and overlay. It may focus mostly on the main strip and Radiator Springs but it is happening this year.

Was hoping to hear more, but this just got moved into the black hole known as the Community Board. Bummer.

Was hoping to hear more, but this just got moved into the black hole known as the Community Board. Bummer.

It doesn't have to be a black hole, Chris! More people need to start posting over here to get the energy back up over here. Threads like this can be a fun way to do that.

It doesn't have to be a black hole, Chris! More people need to start posting over here to get the energy back up over here. Threads like this can be a fun way to do that.

maybe if there was a moderator-post alerting folks that all non-planning discussion of DL will be moved over. It might have an effect. But most people like to just click on one page of the forum and stick with it. Like me! I come over here just to see the photos. Everything else is months old.

maybe if there was a moderator-post alerting folks that all non-planning discussion of DL will be moved over. It might have an effect. But most people like to just click on one page of the forum and stick with it. Like me! I come over here just to see the photos. Everything else is months old.

Look at the subtitle under the "Disneyland (California)" title up at the top of the forum (italics mine):

Disneyland (California)
Planning a trip to Disneyland in California? Let our resident Disneyland experts help you plan the perfect trip. Disneyland Resort Reservations

The Disneyland Community Board has a subtitle, too, explaining what it is for. There are so many fun things to discuss that are not specifically about planning trips, so feel free to post here whenever you want to start a discussion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!