What did Kidani look like yesterday?!

TiggStitch

Mouseketeer
For anyone who has just come back REAL recently and has photos to share of Kidiani Village ANYTHING, please post.

This wonderful place is going to be opening next month and we bought into this beauty. So, whatever you would like to share, please do.

Didn't they offer a tour recently and folks could go and see it and take photos? Maybe I heard a rumor..???

Thanks all! :hippie:

On the DIS main page you will find pictures from this week. All Ears also has a tour.

Nikki, tried the main page offering, but all I can see are photobucket squares and no actual pictures. Unless I am doing something wrong, nothing is allowing me to click on it so I get no where....any suggestions? Because I would love to be able to see them...:confused3

Thanks.

Here's a good link that I've put up on the villas section of AKLResort.com. A good sampling of photos, including some Sanaa dishes and the Springs pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter