...What did you end up doing with your lightsabers once you got home?

We plan to mount them on their wall. We told them they are not toys, but more display pieces. They already have various other swords and what not, so this will just add to the collection.

Mounted on the wall in my Disney room. My daughter took it down a few weeks ago (had to change the batteries) to show off to some friends.

Does anyone have experience with flying with a lightsaber on JetBlue? I'm at the fare level where I get a carry-on and personal item included in my fare, but no checked bag. If I have a backpack, purse, and a lightsaber, will they try to make me check one (and charge me)? Are they cool with just slipping the lightsaber in the overhead or a front closet?

As of right now, the hilt is sitting on top of my bookshelf. I would like to mount it next to the one I made from pipe fittings at Home Depot.

Both of my sons have several mini replicas on display. They are in their 20s and these are nice enough to still be "cool". All of their plastic sabers were given away to a local kids charity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!