What discounts do you get for being a DVC member??

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
Just wondering what the list of discounts consists of for being a dvc member?/

Tickets?? Other discounts?

thanks.

The best discount IMHO is the AP discount. It is about $100.00 off the regular and premium AP. I also like the free valet parking at DVC resorts perk. Many people also enjoy pool hopping which is a perk that is only available to DVC members. There are many other discounts ranging from dining to shopping to mini golf. But remember that any of these can go away at any time. They are in no way guaranteed and you shouldn't buy DVC for the discounts because they are bound to change over time.

HBC

I absolutely agree that the AP discount is by far the only significant discount that we really get....I also agree that the valet aprking is huge as well. We use it all the time

One of my favorites (besides what has been mentioned), is the Disney Dining plan, even if we have our park tickets. To purchase this with Disney, you have to have a package. With the DVC, you can be a points only stay on the room and not even go into the parks. This is a "Perk"

The $100 off the AP discount is the BEST perk as far as I am concerned too. The other discounts that change often at restaurants etc are minimal. The other "perk" is knowing I have pre paid and locked into a DVC resort for a total of 50 years of vacations at "yesterday's" prices.

The discount on the AP is so good, it's dastardly.

We have years where we're like, oh, maybe we will take it easy with Disney this year, after all, the couches now are being held together entirely with duct tape, and then we somehow end up getting an AP because it's *such* a good deal, and bam, every long weekend/birthday we're in DIsney again.

AP discounts; it's like crack for DVC'ers...

Have to agree the AP discount is the best. Also enjoy getting the DDP,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter