What do disney class as objectionable tattoos?

Its good to know we're not the only heavily tattooed disney fans :) so long as they dont find tattoos themselves offensive and I keep the nudity covered up, it should be good :) I just cant stop planning everything now, my boyfriend thinks i'm obsessed, i just like writing lists, lol.

Its good to know we're not the only heavily tattooed disney fans :) so long as they dont find tattoos themselves offensive and I keep the nudity covered up, it should be good :) I just cant stop planning everything now, my boyfriend thinks i'm obsessed, i just like writing lists, lol.

My husband keeps teasing me about having "Vacation Madness" and pretends like he's not every bit as excited as I am. You are not alone. I think my lists have lists at this point. I downloaded the e-ticket app for my iphone. I am definitely the planner in the family.

I went december 08 and have both my legs almost sleeved. I was wearing shorts 80% of the time we were there and one of the days my wife and I were actually picked to be grand marshalls in the parade at MK. So by that gesture alone, I know they don't have any problems with big tattoos. And as everyone else said, just the context of the tattoos matter.

A side note - as one tattoo lover to another, any photos of your tattoos?

I have to have one more post before i can show pics, this should do it :)

Any excuse to show them off :)

CID427.jpg

tat.jpg

4592_102931422400_546982400_2445559_1687477_n.jpg

2493_69540012400_546982400_1967960_8820_n.jpg

Theres a few :)

I'm in the process of getting a sleeve done and had no issues. Most people commented how 'nice' my tattoos were last time at DL. It was also 'the day of the dead' when I was there last and they were painting free DOTD tattoos on people near the Mark Twain Riverboat. If I can work out how to upload a photo of it, I will.

My boyfriend reminded me the other day that i do infact have an alien lady on the back of my arm without a top on .....

I know I'm old and out of touch..but...I have to ask......'and this had slipped your mind???!!!'

:lmao:

yup, slipped my mind completely, its on the back of my arm so i dont see it :) out of sight, out of mind

yup, slipped my mind completely, its on the back of my arm so i dont see it :) out of sight, out of mind

I do the same thing! I always for get about my tattoos on my sholder/back. :rotfl2: Like everyone else said, you will be fine as long as you use good judgement (which you must have to come and ask the question in the first place!) But aside for the topless one :eek: you're fine

I don't have any tattoos but whenever I go to Disney I always wear my Metal shirts (because that's me) most of which could be viewed as offensive to some people and I have never been asked to take them off...I have even pushed the envelope a bit to see if a CM would ask me to take it off or turn it inside out but nothing....So in other words if the CMs aren't paying attention to a 6'5 guy wearing Death and Black Metal shirts (in other words i stick out like a sore thumb not to mention T's are easy as they can be taken off unlike tattoos) I doubt that they are going to say anything about your awesome ink.....Great pieces btw!!!!! I am saving up for a kind of Eddie from Iron Maiden / Donald Duck hybrid tattoo..think Zombie Donald ripping out of my arm :thumbsup2 ...but every time I put money aside for it somehow it ends up in our Vacation fund :headache: but someday I'll have both :)

I have tattoos and there hasn't been a problem with me going in the park.
I actually have a Disney tattoo too and i plan on more :)

I'm just excited about the holiday now, the park tickets have arrived so its all pretty much sorted, my boyfriend has one tattoo which we think wouldnt go down well, its an old one so he's just gonna get it covered up with some roses before we go, i might even have a top put on my alien, good job we work at a studio :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter