What do email codes look like?

Rhongepooh

<font color=red>I must ponder this news<br><font c
What do the email codes look like? Where do they come to the regular email or in the bulk spam?

Mine came in regular email. I have spam filters and it came as an email not in my spam folder. I get emails from disney direct usually about the catalog. I also get stuff about the disney cruise. So thats why I think it comes in the regular email. I looks like this Disneyworld @vacation. Then in the subject line it says. Great fall disney vacation deals. It is not hidden it says it right out front. The other emails I have received about deals have had it out front. You don't have to go looking for it. When I called to ask if this price was for real. I asked how people get these emails. The CM told me for a few reasons. What market you are in. What state you are in. What city and she said something interesting to me. She also said it can depend on the ages of your kids. See my girls will be 8 and 10 in Oct. She said they may be trying to get us their because my oldest turns 10 in Oct she will then be an adult price. Well that is exactly why we are going in Sept. We had no plans to go till next year. But these prices we could not pass up. Plus next year I will have to plan a differant budget since she is going to be an adult price for park passes and for food. It will be like taking 3 adults and 1 kid. Alot more money. I hope this helps Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter