What do these 4 men have in common

nicknolteap.jpg

donofrio-vincent-medium.jpg

dennehy+1980.png

michigan-santa-claus-llc.jpg
Served in the military?

If you said all four of them were cousins of yours, I’d have no choice but to believe you based on looks alone.

(Of the four, Nolte bears the least resemblance, IMO.)

Lol, I just got back from a week in Vegas and I was told I look like all of these people by total strangers

What did I win!!!?

Lol, I just got back from a week in Vegas and I was told I look like all of these people by total strangers

i am hopeful that the strangers were thinking clean and sober vs. 'down and out in beverly hills' nick nolte, and more of a 'mystic pizza' vs. a mid carcass rotting 'men in black' vincent d'onofrio (but then i don't know how many cocktails and trips to the buffet you availed yourself of:rotfl:)

and more of a 'mystic pizza' vs. a mid carcass rotting 'men in black' vincent d'onofrio
Really? Those are the two roles that come to mind? Not Law & Order: Criminal Intent? Adventures in Babysitting? The Breakup?

Although, you did also ignore Platoon :).

Really? Those are the two roles that come to mind? Not Law & Order: Criminal Intent? Adventures in Babysitting? The Breakup?

Although, you did also ignore Platoon :).

i recall an interview wherein bette midler talked about how how she would gag on set b/c nick nolte went without bathing for days on end in preparation for filming 'down and out in beverly hill'. vincent's rotting body in 'men in black' seemed comparable in appeal. if i were choosing just on the basis of enjoying his work-one of my recent favorites was him as the wizard in 'emerald city'.

Well, I see the answer has been given, but also, they are 4 people who have never been in my kitchen.

And oops someone already said this, too.

Last edited:
I laughed out loud a little too loud for work. THIS IS GREAT!!!

OP - or anyone else, for some reason, I can't see 4 pics, I see two. Who are in the pics?

I cant believe I never seen that episode but I watched the posted clip, and I lol, also.

the 4 men are Nick Nolte, Vincent D'Onofrio, Brian Dennehy and Santa Clause

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!