What % do you save if you book through a Disney travel agent?

Are there any special TA deals for early May? Or January? I just missed out on the Labor Day deal this year but will likely boom it for next year.
their specials typically start in march and run during the rest of the year in select blocks.if you check their current 2018 agency deals you can get an idea of what next year may look like.

Why wouldn't you use the travel agent that sells rooms at the Poly for 50% to 60% discounts??? I would rather book direct but using a travel agent saves you big bucks.
I haven’t been that lucky, I’m all for getting the best price and to be honest will be more than happy to give someone work, but I personally have never received a cuote from TA with those discounts. I wonder if location have something to do? UK customers get really good deals from Disney for example.

My travel agent said the dining plan was not available for purchase with my package. No worries since my only goal is to save money and using the dining plan would cost me money.
Right, I know what your saying. But what I am getting at is if you want the Free Dining package they can book that too, you will just pay rack rate for your room and what ever else Disney specifies. With some of the deep discounts on room only reservations (agency exclusives) with this travel agency, the dining plan can not be added.

There is at least one other agency that offers these I got a quote from them. I think it's a good thing I had a hard time finding availability due to the popularity of these deals.

I never use a travel agent I have always booked everything myself. How does one find a travel agent that gets deals like these? I would love to save money and make the agent some in the process. Thanks in advance!

I never use a travel agent I have always booked everything myself. How does one find a travel agent that gets deals like these? I would love to save money and make the agent some in the process. Thanks in advance!

While we can’t share the name of the specific TA here if you google “Disney agency exclusive deals” or “Disney Labor Day deal”, you’ll find them.

There are couple of travel agencies that get corporate rates by buying up blocks of rooms and selling them. I think that’s how it works. The discount for deluxes is generally around 30%. They have deeper discounts late August. You’ll be able to find more info on the touring plans forums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!