What do you think?

Familyof4lovesDW

DIS Veteran
If this is in the wrong spot, sorry I was unsure where to ask.

Yes my title is as boring as me lol

Who: me, Dh, DD5 (should be 44 inches), DS7(should be 48 inches)
When: Sun, Sept 19 - Fri Sept 24
Where: All Star Movies It is something for my DS he likes Toy Story We will be on the Reg Dining Plan
Plan: We will be driving from Ohio so we are planning on arriving Sunday morning around 9 am or so. Probably going to leave here around 7pm on Sat night (DH drives straight through)
Sun: MK (extra late hours) QS meals only due to not wanting to have to make a adr if we are really tired.
Mon: AK(early hours) I want to get there early to see the animals. ADR around 10am at Donald's Safarri Breakfast. AK closes at 5 so Chef Mickey's for Dinner around 7pm (Can we do 2 TS in 1 day) we have never been to this park
Tues: HS do rides in morning and leave around 2-3pm to go back to hotel and change for MNSSHP arrive at MK around 4pm. Quick Service meals this day. I do not want to waste party time with ADR's (MK closes at 7 so I am assuming a party):yay:
Wed: Epcot Akhurst Dinner Planning on using snack credits this day because I probably will not like the dinner, but it sounds so cool and I want to do it for DD & DH wants to try it (We have never been to this park before) I also want to do the pick a pearl here. Note: MK closes at 8pm this day:confused3
Thurs: MK(early hours)open til 9pm CRT dinner
Fri: MK Crystal Palace Breakfast one of the first ADR's so we can see a empty MK. Park closes at 7 that night, but we are driving home the next day, so it is okay.

I am super excited. What do you think? Tips, advice? Also, How it the weather this time of year? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter