What does the Fan Club card look like?

TigerBear

Found him!
I tried to find my Fan Club card...and now I don't know if what I am looking at is the actually "card" or the top part that the card had to be detached from. How wierd is that?

What I have is a paper card that is folded. The outside says "Universal Studios Fan Club, Hollywood & Florida" and provides a www address for benefits. There is no number on the card. The back says, "This Fan Club Membership card entitles you and your guests to incredible benefits...." The inside has more benefit info.

Can anyone help me???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks ! ;)

The front of the card is blue. It has the Universal logo on it but "FAN CLUB" is written across the globe. Across the bottom it says "Official Membership Card". The back Says "Universal Studios Florida Fan Club" Then it says the card entitles you to incredible benefits, etc. It gives a # to call for further vacation info. There is a bar code in the bottom right hand corner.

OK, as fan club director at the hospital I work at I can tell you I have in my hand 3 different style cards.

1. The oldest is a dark blue card with a gold globe on the left and the words FAN CLUB written in red on the right.

2. the next is blue. It has the Universal logo on it but FAN CLUB is written across the globe. Across the bottom it says Official Membership Card.

3. the third is the one that gets ripped off the top of a pamphlet. it folds in half and is blue, it says Universal Studios Fan Club, Hollywood & Florida

I am sending for new ones again, so I will see what ones I get this time.

nancir

i also have the universal fan club card (version #3) that i detached from the top of a cardboard brochure - will this card be honored for discounts at the HRH? (i got this card as part of the Florida Pack for $5.00 at www.usdaesra.org/florida.html)

is this fan club card that i have legitimate?

one more question: do these universal fan club cards need to be renewed each year, or are they good indefinitely? (the one i have - version #3 - has no expiration date on it)

thanks

suzimar,
I have the #2 version and it doesn't have any expiration date either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter